This course is designed for contractor companies within the Department of Defense (DoD) supply chain or defense industrial base (DIB) to help them do two things: first, expose their employees to the basics of the new DoD Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC); and, secondly, provide for annual security awareness training.
These are both achieved through one course.
We made major changes and upgrades to the employee Security Awareness (CMMC): 2022 Edition to simplify and streamline employee online training for organizations seeking certification (OSCs).
- Course Welcome
- Course Objectives
- Legal, Regulatory, and Policy Drivers
- FCI & CUI
- CMMC Ecosystem
- CMMC Model
- CMMC Domains, Practices, and Objectives
- F-35C Lightning II
- F-35 Parts Supply Chain
- Securing the Supply Chain
- Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- Job Duties & Responsibilities
- F-35 Revisited
- Top Security Risks
- Special Attention
- Hacker Types & Categories
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- Insider Threats
- Phishing, Spearphishing & Whaling
- Common Signs of Phishing Attacks
- Advanced Tactics & Techniques
- Suspicious Behavior
- Data Beaches
- In Case of Attack
- 2021: Year in Review
- Course Review
- Quiz (Optional)
Customization Options (Additional Fees Apply)
- Customized Training Content (Executive Introduction Slide and Logo Placement)
- SCORM Export (SCORM version 1.2 Only)
- Added a 15-minute Executive Introduction to the CMMC 2.0. This course is free with all subscriptions of the employee Security Awareness: 2022 Edition.
- Reduced the number of courses down to ONE! Gone are the days of having to watch separate security awareness online training.
- We consolidated all of the CMMC-related awareness and training topics into one course, which is completely automated — no user intervention is required once you start the course.
- We migrated from LearnDash to the industry-leading SAP Litmos learning management system to make life easier for you an us.