This Consolidated Cybersecurity Maturity Level 4 – 5 (Automatic Progression) course is designed to help organizations seeking certification (OSC) for the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) satisfy part of their Awareness and Training requirements.
Please see our CMMC Control Mapping Guide for detailed information.
This Consolidated Cybersecurity Maturity Level 4 – 5 (Automatic Progression) is unique in that it:
- Progresses automatically without user intervention
- Combines course topics from coursed in the CMMC Maturity Level 1 – 3 Bundle without sacrificing core learning objectives
Students of this course will learn:
- Understand the purpose and structure of the CMMC
- What policies and procedures are, why an organization needs them, and how they apply to your job
- What some of the major cybersecurity risks are facing the defense industrial base and the implications of breaches
- What insider and advanced persistent threats are, including their tactics and behaviors
Organizational employees who successfully complete this course and the corresponding end of course quiz will earn the Consolidated Cybersecurity Maturity Level 4 – 5 (Automatic Progression) certificate.
This course is provided was developed by Cyber Security Training and Consulting LLC and is hosted on their CyberCertify.me cyber security awareness and training learning management platform. In addition to CMMC certification courses for OSCs, CyberCertify.me also hosts a 60 Seconds of Cyber security awareness video series and advanced professional certification courses related to Cyber Crisis Management.
CMMC organizations are encouraged to build a culture of security by adding the 60 Seconds of Cyber series to their security awareness program. This affordable series includes more than 40 short videos on cybersecurity fundamentals, security awareness training videos profiling different hackers from around the world, and security awareness training videos profiling hacker groups from around the world.