This 60 Seconds of Cyber: Volume 1 pre-defined course collection is designed to help organizations increase security awareness using a unique, relaxed, conversational format of micro-courses that last 1-3 minutes. Topics are discussed in a manner even the least technical person can grasp.
This affordable series includes more than 60 short videos on cybersecurity fundamentals, security awareness training videos profiling different hackers from around the world, and security awareness training videos profiling hacker groups from around the world.
Each volume includes twelve (12) micro-courses including:
- Eight (8) Security Fundamentals micro-courses
- Two (2) Hacker Group micro-courses
- Two (2) Hacker Profile micro-courses
This 60 Seconds of Cyber: Volume 1 includes the following topics:
- Security Fundamentals: Application Test
- Security Fundamentals: Attack Attribution
- Security Fundamentals: Bugs in Human Hardware
- Security Fundamentals: Digital Forensics
- Security Fundamentals: Passwords
- Security Fundamentals: Phishing, Spearphishing, and Whaling
- Security Fundamentals: Privacy vs. Anonymity
- Security Fundamentals: Public WiFi Attacks
- Hacker Group: Lizard Squad
- Hacker Group: Machete
- Hacker Profile: Alexsey Belan
- Hacker Profile: Joshua Schulte
Students who successfully complete each course and the corresponding end of course quiz will earn individual course certificates separately.
This course is provided was developed by Cyber Security Training and Consulting LLC and is hosted on their CyberCertify.me cyber security awareness and training learning management platform. In addition to CMMC certification courses for OSCs, CyberCertify.me also hosts a 60 Seconds of Cyber security awareness video series and advanced professional certification courses related to Cyber Crisis Management.