This 60 Seconds of Cyber: Volume 4 pre-defined course collection is designed to help organizations increase security awareness using a unique, relaxed, conversational format of micro-courses that last 1-3 minutes. Topics are discussed in a manner even the least technical person can grasp.
This affordable series includes more than 60 short videos on cybersecurity fundamentals, security awareness training videos profiling different hackers from around the world, and security awareness training videos profiling hacker groups from around the world.
Each volume includes twelve (12) micro-courses including:
- Eight (8) Security Fundamentals micro-courses
- Two (2) Hacker Group micro-courses
- Two (2) Hacker Profile micro-courses
This 60 Seconds of Cyber: Volume 4 includes the following topics:
- Security Fundamentals: Browser Security and Certificates
- Security Fundamentals: Cybercrime Collective Responses
- Security Fundamentals: Defense in Depth
- Security Fundamentals: Hacking – Asperger Link
- Security Fundamentals: Insider Threats
- Security Fundamentals: Online Scams
- Security Fundamentals: Ransomware
- Security Fundamentals: Vishing
- Hacker Group: Cobalt Group
- Hacker Group: OilRig
- Hacker Profile: Kirill Firsov
- Hacker Profile: Larry Harmon
Students who successfully complete each course and the corresponding end of course quiz will earn individual course certificates separately.
This course is provided was developed by Cyber Security Training and Consulting LLC and is hosted on their CyberCertify.me cyber security awareness and training learning management platform. In addition to CMMC certification courses for OSCs, CyberCertify.me also hosts a 60 Seconds of Cyber security awareness video series and advanced professional certification courses related to Cyber Crisis Management.